A specialized service for immigrants from the canton of Fribourg
Latest news from the CCSI
- Job offer: We are looking for an administrative assistant and receptionist. Consult the ↓ job details (in French).
- Exceptional closure: our office will be exceptionally closed from June 22nd to June 26th. The processing of current cases is ensured.
- Our drop-in consultations (residence permit) are open again: the next sessions will take place on 17 June, 1 and 15 July, 14:00-16:00.
- For persons at risk only, consultations are still possible by telephone on 026 424 21 25 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention: please respect the protective measures in place: hand disinfection, maximum number of people in the waiting room, physical distance.
- ↓ Download the Activity report 2019 (french).
Established in 1979, the Centre de Contact Suisses-Immigrés (CCSI) Fribourg is an apolitical, non-profit organization that works to advance the rights of migrants and is dedicated to fighting all forms of discrimination.