A specialized service for immigrants from the canton of Fribourg
Latest news from the CCSI
- Summer closure: our office will be closed from July 24th to August 17th. The processing of current cases is ensured.
- Our drop-in consultations (residence permit) are open again: the next sessions will take place on August 19th, September 2nd and 16th , 14:00-16:00.
- For persons at risk only, consultations are still possible by telephone on 026 424 21 25 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention: please respect the protective measures in place: hand disinfection, maximum number of people in the waiting room, physical distance.
- Save the date: our 2020 General Assembly will be held on September 22nd, at 18:30.
- ↓ Download the Activity report 2019 (french).
Established in 1979, the Centre de Contact Suisses-Immigrés (CCSI) Fribourg is an apolitical, non-profit organization that works to advance the rights of migrants and is dedicated to fighting all forms of discrimination.